Sunday, September 11, 2011

WE WILL NEVER FORGET

As like so many others, I cannot remember what I did last week, however, I can remember quite vividly what I was doing 10 years ago today.  I was getting ready to watch Live with Regis and Kelly and was changing my 7 week old son's diaper.  I was mortified at what was going on and all I could think was, what did I do by bringing an innocent child into this world.  Like all the innocent people who lost their lives that tragic day, I brought my child into a world where strength, determination and sheer commitment to the greater good of all is witnessed everyday.

To all those who lost a loved one and for all those who helped on that tragic day, I hope that you one day find peace and know that I WILL NEVER FORGET!

No comments:

Post a Comment