Saturday, September 10, 2011

We have a BLOG CANDY winner

Good Morning everyone.  Thanks for joining me on my first blog hop.  Everyone has been so kind and helpful with their comments.  I'm hoping that I will be able to post more frequently and that you come back to visit me.

And now, the winner of the BLOG CANDY (chosen by Random.org) is;

     Kathy said...

How cleaver to use the two tags die as a design element. Thanks for sharing.


Kathy, please forward your information to me so that I can ship out your Wicked Cool Stamp Set.

Congratulations and again, thanks to everyone who stopped by.  I hope to see you all soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I've sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Kathy! Congratulations!!

    I have thoroughly enjoyed all the hopping and can hardly wait to do it again!

    Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete