Tuesday, September 6, 2011

GLITTER QUEENS BLOG HOP - DAY 2

Hi all!  Thanks for stopping.  I currently have no new project for today.  It's my kids first day back to school and I have been a little sidetracked.  Stop by tomorrow to see what I have with those cute little snowmen from Merry Winter.

To all who stopped yesterday, thank you so much.  You have given me the confidence to really try to the blogging world.

Please continue down to the previous post in case you were not able to join us yesterday. You will find my first ever project posting and a listing of all the other glitter queens sites to hop on to.

HAPPY 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL!

2 comments:

  1. I thought you did a great job! Congratulations on this new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on this new blogging adventure!
    Kristie G.
    thisday at ne dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete