Thursday, August 18, 2011

Getting started

Hi out there.  I am in the process of setting up my very first blog and I am having a hard time figuring it all out.  I 'm hoping that Barnes & Noble has a Blogging for Dummies book.

I love Stampin' Up products so much that I became a demonstrator to support my own habit.  I'm currently in the process of reorganizing my craft room so that I can best utilize all of my products and actually get some projects going.  So far I have been really good at buying things, but I never organize my time properly to actually sit down and get something accomplished.  I'm hoping that once my children go back to school, I will become a stampin fool  (LOL, that rhymes).

Ok, wish me luck.  Next time I hope to have some pictures or something up on my blog.  Any advice someone can give would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment